Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bad luck?

Yikes! Yesterday I fell from a ladder and accidently pulled down a shelf on my way down. Luckily I was not injured, but I can not say the same for the cars. My midget (that has decent and recent paint job) suffered several baseball type dents in the fender and hood as well as deep scatches. It looks like I will need to respray the front of the car this fall. The Sprite had the tub caved in. I popped it back out and I think I can shrink up the remaining dents enogh that not too much filler will be needed. All in all in was a bad afternoon, but they are only cars. My family is healthy and well...I'm keeping it in perspective.

So... last night I pushed the dents out of the Midget the best I could and I'll take it off the road for the respray when the weather gets too cool to do much driving.

Oh...and I ordered some new shelving and I will be reorganizing the garage so that nothing heavy is stored above my cars. However, my wife's company car will have plenty stored above it. :-)

No comments: